Anybody tried a PoLe.Craft knife yet?

This seems to be a fairly new company that I can't find much about, other than what's on their Facebook and website pages. Can't even find independent youtube reviews, but many of their knives look nicely made, have good ratings, and some have some unique designs. They also make gun holsters. I'm most interested in their dagger, looks impressive to me and also appears to have a nice sheath:
https://polecrafts.com/products/tac...e-with-kydex-sheath-and-belt-clip-with-lock-1

Check out this Eagle F1 folding knife, has anyone ever seen a handle like it?

Their best deal is probably this folding knife, it's only about $13 on Amazon and looks like a quality blade. I'm buying this one to replace my Boker Italian stiletto that I'm dissatisfied with.

Anybody tried one yet or heard heard much about the company? I notice they also advertise Harnds knives on their website. I have a Harnds Assassin and it's a nice knife, so I guess that's reassuring.

Took a look at their site and knives sold. They are all rip-off designs copied from real knifemakers/brands. The one you like appears to be a design stolen from Extreme Ratio.
At those prices, they're made in China at some counterfeit factory and then have the your company name lasered or silkscreened on them.

The real knives that these emulate are good & reliable knives. I wouldn't trust any of the rip-off copies from the website you are pointing towards.

Thanks for pointing that out, their dagger is very similar to the Extreme Ratio model:

I was wondering why the Polecraft dagger was so popular in France, its because Extreme Ratio knives are made in France and popular there. I ordered some of Polecraft knives from Amazon but returned them all. The dagger was OK but the folding knives I ordered were absolute junk, some of the worst linerlocks I've seen and blades off-center. This company is a subsidy of Flyer Industrial co in China, and seems to be part of the Harnds and Toknife brands. Some of their blades say 'BBF Make' on them, another cheap associated brand to avoid.

Those look like horrible knives. With a few exceptions, don't buy cheap knives.

With counterfeit knife sellers, their website uses pictures of the real knife so it looks really nice, but then send you a garbage copy. Good that you returned them.

Amazon is supposed to stop the sales of counterfeits, but they just take their cut and ignore.

Back