1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Anyone buy a Syncro yet?

Discussion in 'We Knife' started by Biginboca, May 18, 2019.

1. Biginboca

Biginboca Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 1999
    What do you think of it? I kind of dig the looks, and the slim integral design looks like it packs a lot of blade for the handle size.

NG VI likes this.
  2. wickettedge

wickettedge Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2018
    Ask curious about detent on these.

NG VI likes this.
  3. Adino

Adino

Sep 8, 2018
    I just received mine today and so far so good. Fit and finish is perfect, the action is really good, and detent is nice and strong. I love the integral TI handle on this. It’s a big knife, but design lets it fit in the pocket quite nicely. First day carrying it, but I’m really impressed with it so far.

henkh, NG VI and Biginboca like this.
  4. Alsharif

Alsharif Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 8, 2018
    Pictures?

5. Adino

Adino

Sep 8, 2018
    henkh, Biginboca and Alsharif like this.
  6. Adino

Adino

Sep 8, 2018
    [​IMG]

7. Adino

Adino

Sep 8, 2018
    [​IMG]

8. Mrgauth

Mrgauth Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 12, 2016
    Glad someone asked and you answered. I don’t like super strong detents. I fidget too much. This one is a pass. Good looking though.

9. ErocSD

ErocSD Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 21, 2019
    Looks good, I didn't know it was integral.

looks big next to a Sebenza, is that a full size 21? If so that things is huge!

How big compared to say a zt0452?

10. Adino

Adino

Sep 8, 2018
    Glad to help. I agree it’s not a great fidgety knife. It’s a beauty though.

11. Adino

Adino

Sep 8, 2018
    Yes, that’s the full size sebenza. The syncro is definitely big, but carries quite well as it has a thin handle. I don’t have any ZTs for comparison. The integral definitely makes it even better.

ErocSD likes this.
  12. ErocSD

ErocSD Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 21, 2019
    good lookin out

13. highly_toxic

highly_toxic

Jul 9, 2018
    posted at wrong place, sorry

henkh likes this.
  14. Glenn Goodlett

Glenn Goodlett Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 6, 2016
    I got one on the way.

15. Glenn Goodlett

Glenn Goodlett Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 6, 2016
    I like the fact that the knife is completely sterile of branding or text except for the We logo on the pivot. Perfect fit and finish on the knife. I didn't notice the detent being weak or strong. Seems just right to me. Overall a perfectly implemented nice design. Have only carried it for a week though.

AF likes this.