Anyone care to guess at the MoFo's Price?

alphamaniv

BANNED
Anybody care to hazard a guess at the price of this baby? I really want one but the Finance Czar has put me on a $300 limit:( Do you think that will cover it or am I SOL? I really figure it will be in the $400-$500 range due to the fact that it is a pretty special blade. The reason for the limit is that I just put the "go ahead" on a unique graphic (my own design) small sebenza. After that and the Active duty, I am lucky to get anything, so here is to hoping Jerry has truly went out of his mind! So whadda ya think this sucker is going to sell for? (Jerry, Have mercy on us poor folks :p )

Alphamaniv - I completely understand where you are coming from, probation officers don't make nearly the amounts of money to fund my Busse habit. My limit is around $300, unless I can find an American Kensei then the limit goes to M&M(think like a Roman).

I think the Mr. Mofo will be priced around $500-$600. There are lots of curves on Mofo, which should make in quite expensive.

Darkjedi - Jedi business, back to your drinks.

The LE Mr. Mojo was $427, they got too expensive to make and
were discontinued.
So I'm thinking more then that.;)

But who knows, it is almost Christmas, maybe Jerry will be in a giving mood.:p ;) :D

The CG version might be in the 300.00 - 350.00 range

Lets hope

le 375.00
cg 475.00

think about it... to get to a DC finish it must first be satin. sooo it only makes cents that the CG will cost more than the LE!!:eek:

Mawahahahahahahaha!!

i ordered the LE and saved a hundred bucks!!:confused: :confused:

Yipes. Well, Jerry said it would be a crazy offer, so maybe he has something up his sleeve, otherwise I might not be able to get one.......and hell, I'm saving my dimes to buy a full zt set from a certain saint in this group.....:D

Have a good night fellas!

wilco, i hope you don't mean chuck? we have all been tricked at least once by him. thats how he gets his infi money. i think we have all bought that same set of zt's from him. mine have been on order for over two years from him.:eek: :eek:

and look at that locker of infi he PORKED out on today!:barf: ;)

hmmmm, I think it is going to come in around $750...gotta admit the MOFO is a vastly improved design and limited edition as well...

Probably be worth alot more in a just a couple of months !

;)

No, really Skunk they're almost ready.
Just make a couple of more payments and they'll be on the way"soon":D

Didn't Jerry say they would be priced under $12,000,000.00 bucks:p

wow good deal!! see wilco, i WILL get my set of zt's before you, i only have 42 more payments to make!

thanks chuck, i can't wait to get the lien on my house removed, it was so nice of you to only take my home as security:)

payments! Jerry allows you to take goods and then make payment!

Jerry, Im in!!!!!!

Back