1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Anyone ever heard of Metal Worn?

Discussion in 'Custom & Handmade Knives' started by ZTFan, Apr 7, 2017.

1. ZTFan

ZTFan Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2017
  2. S.Alexander

S.Alexander

Jul 7, 2013
    That thing looks hideous and it would shred your hand apart.

3. ZTFan

ZTFan Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 6, 2016
  4. JJHollowman

JJHollowman

Jul 16, 2016
    Ugly, the knife version of copping a feel on R2D2. $700 for something that looks like MTech did it, pass. Also, $700 for 440C?

5. Danke42

Danke42

Feb 10, 2015
    April 1 was a week ago.

6. Mo2

Mo2

Apr 8, 2016
    yes, check out his instagram. lots of neat stuff. very different from the norm. more art knife than user, but you can use them too.

7. v8r

v8r

Mar 6, 2009
    Not my cup of tea, but to each his own.

8. sheathmaker

sheathmaker Custom Leather Sheaths Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 18, 2005
    Might want to read the rules again. Deal spotting and linking to a non paying person's web site whether or not to promote sales is a very large NO NO.

Paul

9. SharpByCoop

SharpByCoop Enjoying the discussions Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 8, 2001
    This fellow is quite an artist. His spinners and gadgets on Instagram (thanks for showing them) are colorful and very intricate.

He's got a market, and this knife, although highly UNfunctional, is keeping right with his theme.

I have handled art knives which are in higher demand, and are no more useful. He doesn't appear to be concentrating on a knife business to his target audience.

The sky isn't falling. I'm good with it.

10. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    I like unorthodox but my hand has the final say.
    rolf

11. Kohai999

Kohai999 Second Degree Cutter

Jul 15, 2003
    Well, if it keeps the maker off welfare and out of prison...I say.....there is a butt for every seat.

Not my thing, but rock on!

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson