Anyone get anything cool for Christmas? Merry Christmas!

KFU

Part Time Knifemaker, Moderator
I know its Christmas eve but we already opened our presents. Thats the game when you have split families with two parents :mad:
Did anyone get anything cool????????
I was fortunate this year. I like to give more than receive but actually received some kick ass stuff this year.
I got a 50s era Craftsman bandsaw and drill press as well as a Harbor Freight vertical/horizontal metal bandsaw! Those older Craftsman tools if tuned properly are killer!
I also received this cool knife from the Christmas swap we did over on our forum, a Swiss Bianco green Alox Bushcrafter. I love Alox knives.
001-1.jpg

Yep, straight from the NW round your neck of the woods OF! A great gift for sure.

I'd give a nut for a good bandsaw.

Those Icon lights are pretty cool, too. Made by Surefire, at a more economical pricepoint. I have a couple stashed as gifts.

I'd give a nut for a good bandsaw.
I need a drill press, Bandsaw and a good bench sander, finding something not made in china is tough though. So far I've scored a small compass and some "Don't tread on me" shirts and a firesteel.

Kershaw Groove
Kershaw Groove Tanto
Kershaw Blur Orange/cpm154
Exotac XL firesteel
Some chocolate and some summer sausage

I got a tetsunobo, but I had to buy it myself and who knows when it will actually get here. But what the hell, it counts right?

Great stuff guys!

Andy...you don't say!

Look around in your Craigslist if you have one. I got both machines for pretty cheap. They are heavy as crap

Man, that glow lanyard tubing is bright.

I got a YETI cooler! John digs it.

Yeti.jpg

Just got a Kindle Fire too. Ive been wanting something bigger than my phone to take to work for pics and internet mainly. Seems pretty cool.

Father in law gave me his 1974 270 Winchester featherlight with its original bushnell scope and a bunch of dialed-in hand loads. Oh yeah!

Got myself a spyderco moon glow manix. What a great Xmas!

First off my wife got me got a SWEET Fiddleback Bushcrafter!! Andy this knife is absolutely amazing!! You don't have to worry about me bugging you for a black and blue micarta bushcrafter. (at least for awhile :D) I love this black and blue micarta!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I also got a grinder in a box from Polarbear forge!!

attachment.php

Back