Anyone get anything exciting to throw for Christmas?

My daughter gave me a small light set but I thought someone might have given you something custom or handmade!

3 Medium Cold Steel Stars
2 Gil Hibben Throwing axes
Broker Magnum competition set
And a partridge in a pear tree

I'm going to review all of them for my YouTube channel hopefully.

I got my wife her own set of 3 Rough Rider throwers.she uses mine,now she has her own.she gave me a Cold Steel Karambit (hard plastic} and a Ontario Rat1.
we threw knives for 2 hours on Christmas in my indoor range[garage].GEDC4640.jpg

Looks like fun KB3AUM!

I can tell from your target you are pretty accurate. My indoor targets are much bigger than that round! (and I still miss them some)

Looking forward to your reviews Renaissance-reborn!

3 - Flying Steel Daggers (Cerakote finish) Ltd. Ed.
3 - Flying Steel Russian (Cerakote finish) Ltd. Ed.
2 - Black Ronin Throwing Axes

Already had 2 Flying Steel Daggers and loved them. Now I have 5 total. The Flying Steel Russians the last run FS was making with Cerakote finish, and they are a nice style shaped a little like their Fighter model, but a thinner blade like the Daggers. Real nice throwers for an 11" knife.

The Black Ronin Axes are similar to the Kit Rae BlackJet Throwing axe, and just something fun to throw when you want something different.

Unfortunately the temps here in MN have been and still are in the -15 below to 3 above zero F, so throwing hasn't been real productive or long sessions. I still try to throw once or twice a day, but not much longer than 10- 15 mins, and my hands get cold, and consistency is not so consistent.. lol It's still fun though when you stick some good ones, especially when I have to throw harder to stick in my frozen log rounds.

Here is a pic I grabbed when I stuck the 3 Flying Steel Russians pretty well. It was like my 3rd try with them after finding the right distance. Turned out to be 7' for 1/2 spin just getting used to them. Temp was around -1 or 0, and wind chill was -20's. Very lucky to have stuck them like this. Doesn't always happen in these temps..

"

Santa brought me 3 sets of Gil Hibbons, 1 kit Rae set, and a pair of GH axes.... Wednesday nights (dart night) just got a whole lot more fun!

Back