Anyone getting infiweiler notices

Easy Big fella , my card need a breather in between these dings I’m ok with a bit of wait time

Nah ! Hell with that
Ship em out Boss

Easy Big fella , my card need a breather in between these dings I’m ok with a bit of wait time

Nah ! Hell with that
Ship em out Boss

Mine too, too much going on this month with KC this week, that's why I'm wondering!

Oh man, I got a little bit excited to see this! ... false alarm :( I got a color combo on this one I'm excited to see- I really don't expect it soon but it is next! I got in on that one really late too so plenty of others should sound off way before I do.

Oh man, I got a little bit excited to see this! ... false alarm :( I got a color combo on this one I'm excited to see- I really don't expect it soon but it is next! I got in on that one really late too so plenty of others should sound off way before I do.
You know you can can get special delivery by tossing some RIBS wrapped in BACON on the BBQ and hope a favorable breeze blows the aroma of BBQ Sauce laced with JWB and Tequila towards the Compound:eek::D :cool:

I'm really looking forward to this one. I ordered mine in midnight blue with black canvas. I have ordered a few knives with that combo but haven't received any yet, so hopefully I like it after seeing it!

I ordered two, black with blue/black, and black on black canvas.

Ordered at separate times

I'm really looking forward to this one. I ordered mine in midnight blue with black canvas. I have ordered a few knives with that combo but haven't received any yet, so hopefully I like it after seeing it!

Not the best photo
T2zgLPK.jpg

Looking forward to it as well. I also did blue w/blk-tan - curious how it presents and how it feels- I'm seriously not in love with this one and I kind of buckled to the crowd that there's got to be something to it with all the rave over it's offering. This one is kind of an unknown for me.

Looking forward to it as well. I also did blue w/blk-tan - curious how it presents and how it feels- I'm seriously not in love with this one and I kind of buckled to the crowd that there's got to be something to it with all the rave over it's offering. This one is kind of an unknown for me.

Ratweilers are an Awesome Chopper the handle ergos are excellent and now being an INFI special will make this a Brute in it's weight and blade length class. This one got me excited because of my experience with the Swamp Ratweiler this is one of my favorites!!

Ratweilers are an Awesome Chopper the handle ergos are excellent and now being an INFI special will make this a Brute in it's weight and blade length class. This one got me excited because of my experience with the Swamp Ratweiler this is one of my favorites!!
Hey, it was you guys all excited about it that pushed me into finding out what all the rage is about, very similar to the HOGB8, I'll know it if I feel it kind of thing. I'm doing a lot of flying blind through all this craziness relying on all these enablers HAHA! ~ ya know, a little nutz is OK in my book. I'm looking forward to how that handle feels, looks a lot like a broomstick grip on an early WW1 pistol sort of thing.

Back