Anyone going to the Blade Show in Atlanta?

I think I might be able to go! Is anyone else in the cantina going?:) Should be a great time!:)

Me! I live here. Would like to meet some of you here. Let's get together.

email me

2002 BLADE SHOW Cobb Galleria Atlanta ---- May 31 -- June 2

Bill have you been to one befor? How many people will be there on average?
If I can afford the plaine tix I'll be going!! I should find out today or tomorrow! We should meet up, it would be fun to talk knives in person! Is the Cobb Galleria hard to find from the airport!!?? I hope not I still get lost in my home town and it is only 11,000 people!!:D

Chris,

The Galleria is on the other side of Atlanta from the airport, about 30 miles, but is very well-known here. Any taxi should find it.

Most of the shows I have been to around here are primariliy for guns (Mostly Eastman or Georgia Moutain), so I can not really judge this show. Am trying to find a link about it.

It has been my experience that most shows have somewhat overpriced good products or pedestrian products that are also overpriced.

If I can find a link, I will let you know. My suspicion is that unless you have business or live near here it might not be worth the tickets if your goal is to find rare bargains.

My wife and I went to the Baltimore Arms show and found very little in the way of bargains. But am glad we went because I got to meet some of my "cutting edge" heroes. Phil Tom, Artzi and Avner Yoram, Scott Rodell, Erik Farrow, Lee Jones and of course John Powell.

I have no idea if any of these people will be here in Atlanta. But if any cantina forumites do come, please email me and we will do what we can to make you welcome! Maybe a Saturday night get together.

Back