Anyone got uncoloured thumb studs?

I read in a post a week or so ago about "industrial sebies" that you can get the thumb lug and rear spacer "uncoloured"

Does anyone have this on their Sebenza and if so how does it look please?

I am making final choices for my next sebenza and this is one of the ideas.

Hi Harvey,

I have 03 Sebenzas, 02 plains with blue colored studs and 01 Wood Inlay (California Buckeye burl) with a golden stud and back-spacer.

In my opinion, a silver colored thumb stud would match the general
look of the knife much better, as it has all the "hardware" in satin
finished steel.

If you are skilled in photo manipulation softwares, such as Adobe PS,
you could copy one of the several Sebenza pics on the forums, and manipulate it in your own computer.

I´m quite sure that the final result would give you a very close idea of what the final product would look like.

Best Regards,

Roberto.

The majority of the "P" and early ATS34 blades had an uncolored thumbstud rather than the anodized version. Nice way to tell at a glance which Sebbie you are playing with at the time. Take a look in the FAQs for the pics of StJames awesome Sebenza collection for pictures of this version. If you can't find one email me and I can send you pics of a couple of mine. The other benefit of these early versions is the fully polished blades that they came with as well:eek:

I have a small regular with silver thumbstud and spacer.... I like the way it looks, just more of a simple, and unrefined sight. Plus, I like the fact that everyone else usually has the blue anodized...

Back