Anyone have Regrets?

Please pick an option

• Wish you had kept one that you sold or traded

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wish you had bought one that you passed on

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I got into Busse just after the Zero Tolerance series sold out. I've been trying to snag a ZT NO. I was low on fun money when I saw the first one for sale, thanks to a Battle Mistress scam from Simon Mcglynn, then the last one I missed got posted between the time I left work and the time I got home. Missed it by 30 minutes. :(

Anybody feel sorry enough for me yet to sell me theirs? Didn't think so.

Mark

Passed on a LMS at $217 (man, I feel retarded for even telling that-they had just come out, though).
Sold my Basic 3 that I paid only $75 for :))), for....$75.
Sold my NO with a O/ST sheath for $195
...and broke my only remaining Busse, a Basic 5 last night.
Yeah, I've got regrets:(

Owen,
WHOA.:eek: You broke a Basic 5, you have to tell us that story.

Remember to contact the shop, I'm sure Jerry will want to talk you and discuss replacing it.

I'll post about it in a few minutes, I guess. Don't know about replacing the blade. My Basic 5 was one of those that Mike Turber put some serrations on, plus I ground a grooved choil in their place, later. Blade didn't break there, but....it was a modified blade, and I wouldn't expect it to be covered.
Sorry to get OT.

Sold a 5/16 Police Recruit and a Badger-E in a GPB sheath. (want them back....)

Sorry I didn't buy more straight-handles when they were ending the runs, but I was neo-Busse then. I too made the "I don't need a big-a$$ Mistress" mistake....but I love my SH-SHII

Mike

I regret not finding out about Busse sooner!!

The money spent on other knives would have been better spent on Busses!

Back