Anyone interested in an available EDC????

KFU

Part Time Knifemaker, Moderator
So I have been holding an edc from my first batch for somebody, but I havent heard back from them. If he still wants one Im making a batch of them in the next couple of weeks so he can have one of those. Anyway, Im at work until later tonight but figured I would go ahead and throw it out there. Ill take pics later when I get home.
Its the bottom knife in the EDC thread, the one with curly claro walnut scales.
Price is 65.00 shipped with pocket sheath!

HI Chris, I'll take it. Just e-mail me the details.

Last edited:
No problem. Saves me from waiting for the next batch. Mark this one off the wish list and decide which knife to
wish for next.

Ill email you later tonight. Im still working and wont be home until around 12.

Taking this one down to Lenoir City today to meet the Wilson! I hope he doesnt mind a bunch of rugrats coming with me! Im going to bring along some stuff Im working on for him to see. Gnarly, your Wharnie wont be a virgin when you get it! Wilsons hands will be all over her!

So Chris, are you actually in Knoxville? You know where Townsend is I assume, we stay there in a place with cabins called Bear Ridge once in a while. How far are you from there? I might just have to pay you a visit one day and shoot the breeze... ;) I'm only like 15 hours or so south of there...

Hey Strat, yeah, Im in Knoxville. I go hiking and camping up in Townsend all the time. There are some nice trails around that part of the mountains. It takes me about 30-45 minutes to get there. My parents live in Maryville, just near there. Let me know when you come up and we can go get something to eat.

Well, the EDC has a new home. I got to meet IMWilson and shoot the bull for a little bit. Great guy! Thanks for the visit Wayne and stay in touch!

Taking this one down to Lenoir City today to meet the Wilson! I hope he doesnt mind a bunch of rugrats coming with me! Im going to bring along some stuff Im working on for him to see. Gnarly, your Wharnie wont be a virgin when you get it! Wilsons hands will be all over her!

:eek: Gaaaaaa! :eek:

Well,just make sure he's nice to her,treats her like a Lady,holds her tight,and cleans her off when he's done....at least,you're sharing her with one of the Brethren here,not some sleazy stranger,like some tawdry third-rate romance/ low-rent rendezvous....

I'll be daymTickled to see her,even if it's like getting sloppy thirds...;)

Don't worry Gnarly, I held her nice & gentle. Chris hadn't put the finishing touches on when I seen her. She wasn't quite ready to go to town. She'll still be "like a virgin" when you get her. You'll get to make the first cut with that sweet thang. ;)

It was great meeting with Chris today. It was a good thing he had his kids with him,
otherwise we might still be talking. Chris I will be in touch in the near future for sure.

Back