ANYONE KNOW OF ANY EAST COAST knife throwing CONTESTS or SEMINARS COMING UP?????

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all blade throwers far and near.
I was wondering if anyone knew when a contest was coming up? maybe the 1st one in the spring? or anyone that is happening next year? I want to mark my calendar with a few knife throwing dates.
wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday season.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Two in May:

BO SHIRIKIN AND KNIFE THROWING CONTEST
MAY 3RD 1pm
Hagerstown, Maryland
Come join us on May 3rd at 1:00pm for demonstrations of amazing skill as legendary and nationally known no spin Bo-Shiriken and knife throwing expert Ryan Moomaw teaches the art of the deadly ninja to attendees. Prizes for the adult contest include {brand name removed per BF policy} spears and beautiful throwing knives for the first, second and third place runner-ups. A kids contest will be held as well. Vendors such as {brand name removed per BF policy} will be on hand to sell some of their knives and spikes. Entry fee 20.00 for attendees. Proceeds after costs will be given to Frederick Hospice. For more information and directions please call Mike at 301-676-0963

====================

Just a quick reminder to all my knife throwing friends, we will be holding the Annual NE AKTA Knife Throwing Tournament here in SE PA. @ 260 Leopard Rd. Berwyn, PA. 19312, it is open to anyone wishing to try their hand and have fun!!! It will be held the 3rd weekend in May and cost will be 30.00 per person for throwers and anyone wishing to have lunch either day. There will be several types of throwing including games, Mt. Man event, an AKTA Sanctioned Tournament and also we will have some Whip Cracking and Blowgun events. All who attend will be required to sign a waiver and there is ample room for camping which you can come set up as early as the Thursday before the event. My good friend Michael Jordan AKA Rebel will pretty much be in charge of the event as I am on the road a lot, if you need any info feel free to give me a call at 610-247-8107! So far we have people flying or driving in from CA., FL., GA., VA., MA., NY., OH. and several other places, the focus will be on Safety, Fun, Learning and Teaching with Safety being the most important!!! If you've never attended a tournament or are just learning come learn from some pro's, there will be a few World Champions in attendance as well as the Legendary Che Che White Cloud and his lovely wife Nancy, unfortunately Master Amante (Mat) Marinas creator of Pananandata and author of 15 books will not be able to attend this year due to a back injury, hopefully The Dean of Knife Throwing Richard Dick Haines will be able to make it again and I'm hoping Ryan Moowmaw will come and show off his incredible No Spin Style, Mr. Patrick Brewster Designer extraordinaire of {brand name removed per BF policy}will be in attendance and hopefully we can get Shirikami Master Jeffrey Adams to attend as well. I look forward to seeing old friends and making some new one's!!!

These will be two great events for a beginner as well as the seasoned pro. You will get to see great knives and different styles of knife throwing

Back