Anyone know these guys?

View

View

my guess is that the second photo is of knifebomber. that's just a guess.

killerkain

*note: gotta love those action photo's! anyone have anymore good ones?

[This message has been edited by killerkain (edited 01-23-2001).]

YES.....they are the famous cartoon characters on MTV..........beavis and butthead!
frown.gif

tongue.gif

Mick,
Have you checked with Ichiro or Tomo?
These pictures are also in some Japanese magazines
smile.gif

Best wishes,
Oliver

I am not sure about those pics. Maybe you should get some better looking models. I mean, really, Air Force guy with knife?!?
smile.gif

Sweet pictures. Gotta put more up.

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

Just judging from the eyes and the eyebrows, it appears that the guy at the top photo is the same fellow who appears in on page 65 of American Handgunner March/ April issue. Bottom lower left corner holding a large tanto in reverse grip with his left hand. So do I win a prize??
smile.gif

Nakano

[This message has been edited by Nakano 2 (edited 01-25-2001).]

Nah, his real name is Dick Shrivel as seen in such films as "Have you seen my Horsey?" and "I've been a Baaaaad boy." I think he had a bit part in "Hey there sailor!" as well.

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

Hey,
Whats with the air farce guy wearing non-SOE gear? He must be on the junior varsity team.
How can someone be smart enough to buy a Strider and then wear it on some useless "Faghawk" or other sub-standard gear?
Obviously the warrior on top has a higher GT score.

I think the guy on top is wearing long sleeves to cover up all the cigarette burns on his arms!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

Guy on bottom: Get real.. youre going to WAR with a knife?????????
Think General Electric 5000 rpm!!! and Ryan, dont be late!!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by tom mayo (edited 01-26-2001).]

Mr. Joshua, shame on you. You personally sold me my SOE gear. The holster is SOE with a little Strider love stiched in. When I'm at home station, I have to play by the stupid rules the Farce comes up with. When we real world deploy, it is SOE gear all around. I've got some pictures to send you guys from this last Turkey trip. Unfortunately, that picture above was taken at home station, so standard issue gear was the uniform of the day. Second team my ass! We go where others have failed! And, we don't need 4 cobras, 8 harriers, and a ****load of CH-53's to tag along like the Marines.

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

KB,
I'm glad that you take SOE so personally. You are forgiven and are free to purchase more SOE products. Remember, Airdales just provide TRAP missions for us Jarheads. So when you go down, like the other airforce bubbas I don't need to name, rest assured that some hard chargin' killers are coming to get you out. Of course, odds are, that our aircraft will crash too. Hoo Yah! 224 years of minimum funding!

Exactly how many rescues did the marines take part in during the Kosovo liberation? Oh, that's right, 0000.00%.

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

eek.gif
I think I'm in love. What kind of knife is that in the second pic.

------------------
You may think it's funny but wait till it's your turn.

Kosovo Liberation huh, that mission was so successful. That place is a whole lot better now. Are you saying that no Air Force pilots have been rescued by a MEU recently? Must not have a need to know, I guess.

Hey man send some pics and I'll post them on the website. Take care.

S/F

out

Mr J.
No need to mention unmentionables just to win a contest of words. I'll send some pictures back to you guys with Mick and Duane when they are out here in Vegas next weekend. Take it easy, marine.

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

Wonder what this guy is saying.<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1439386&a=11288535&p=39655350&Sequence=0&res=high" TARGET=_blank>
Thumbnail
</A>

------------------
"The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none."
Thomas Carlyle

[This message has been edited by fq55 (edited 02-03-2001).]

Back