ANYONE LOVES IPSC?

The only thing I enjoy more then HI Khukuris is maybe IPSC... this is my first year in the shooting sports, I have always been more of a SD guy. Here is a video of our last match for 2019

Wow that was really fast, was that you? I'm a devout gun guy through and through but in a wheelchair so the running games are out for me.
Until October I was an armorer for a police department so I got to interact with some big names rarely. Guys got to go to some classes with the fast movers. I often wanted to just go along and watch but never did.

Wow that was really fast, was that you? I'm a devout gun guy through and through but in a wheelchair so the running games are out for me.
Until October I was an armorer for a police department so I got to interact with some big names rarely. Guys got to go to some classes with the fast movers. I often wanted to just go along and watch but never did.

thanks yes that's me..

you can still do uspsa or ipsc in a wheelchair. And it will be a ton of fun.

I used to be an IPSC addict, but it's been a few years. Most of my shooting was done back in the 90's and early 2000's.

My local club was a bit looser than some. They would have the standard, sanctioned set-ups for scoring. But then often added a few "optional", fun stages. Often with very high round counts, stairs, windows, and doors.

I still remember one from way back, the match fell on July, 4th. So the "bonus" stage was appropriately named "Independence Day". It took every magazine I owned, which were stuck in pockets, all around waistband. Some guys and gals had to get VERY creative where/how to tote mags. And I can honestly say that it was the most memorable shoot I've ever participated in. What a blast!

Back