Anyone received an Ugly Betty?

curious if anyone has received their ugly Betty 4.1? I ordered on August 2017 (90 days).

I haven't seen them included in any of the updates.

Uglies are included in the weekly sales, and based on a recent post they are working on the April 2017 weekly sales orders.
Ellie has said that they didn't have very many weekly sales last summer (and they stopped taking orders in October) so there might not be an enormous number of orders ahead of you.
Edit: My 4.1 is a second, but I do have an order in for an ugly.

I ordered an ugly Betty mid August. It will be a while, a few months at least, I'd imagine. I just received my F2nd I ordered April 12th. So, We got about 3-4 months I'd guess.

The ugly Betty’s were part of the weekly sales. I placed an order as well. I have seen post from people receiving shipping notifications for April 2017. I don’t think there were very many weekly sales between May-August. Hopefully once things get settled from the move, they will get the weekly sales finished.

What is an Ugly Betty?
Basically a factory 3rd which is still a pretty good knife using Guy's quality standards. The big perk is the price which is 40% off the price of a first. They also will have Ugly Betty etched under the flag instead of factory second. For a user hard to beat but I don't believe the factory warranty covers the Bettys is the only down side not that you would ever need it.

So basically the finish is off or something? I saw one for sale and was curious as the website wasn't to clear. To me the knife looked fine but I wanted to be sure. Thank you for the explanation.

So basically the finish is off or something? I saw one for sale and was curious as the website wasn't to clear. To me the knife looked fine but I wanted to be sure. Thank you for the explanation.
The flaws are still fairly minor, some are just out of spec- hardly able to notice by eye. Others have small pits or finish issues on the blanks. Use them a few times and all you will notice is how good of a deal you got on a good knife. I am eagerly waiting on the new spec Betty 4.1s to start shipping. If you look on page 4 of this forum there is a picture of an Ugly Betty that shows what the etching looks like on a 4.7.

curious if anyone has received their ugly Betty 4.1? I ordered on August 2017 (90 days).

I haven't seen them included in any of the updates.

The Ugly Betty GSO-4.1s were part of the weekly sales, which we have mentioned in every 1st Friday Update. There are 5 batches of weekly sales ahead of this particular one. We are also working on Preorders for various models right now.

Since you already had your orders refunded, and we haven't had weekly sales for about 7 months, and everyone here already knows that we are behind, I'm going to assume this thread was created in an effort to stir the pot. The OP has been addressed, so I'm just going to go ahead and close this.

Back