Anyone still alive over here?

madcap_magician

Farts rainbows.
Platinum Member
Curious if any more Jerry Fisk collaborations are coming down the pipe and when we might see the Sendero Classic out at the dealers. :D

Yep. We are doing well. Not sure on delivery, I can check with them.

I am still field testing the Sendero pack knife. That rascal sure does work well.
I am also going to see if they could do a limited run of the classics there hand engraved. Those would be interesting.

Yep. We are doing well. Not sure on delivery, I can check with them.

I am still field testing the Sendero pack knife. That rascal sure does work well.
I am also going to see if they could do a limited run of the classics there hand engraved. Those would be interesting.

On the guard? That would be interesting.

EDIT: Unrelated question, but did the Defender get discontinued? The work you're doing with White River is almost exactly what I wish more would do... high-quality working knives based on licensed patterns. I'm probably a minority, but I love seeing production versions of forged customs in stainless instead of carbon steel.

Last edited:
Mad, I am trying to hook up an engraver with Whiteriver because I think those two would pair up well.

Hi Madcap - Sorry for the late reply!! We are absolutely swamped right now and haven't been able to get on the forums or even the social media stuff for quite some time. To answer your questions...Yes! we plan on doing more work with Jerry Fisk! There isn't much more rewarding than to work on his incredible designs. Certainly there is more to come in 2017. As Jerry mentioned, we hope to offer some very special editions by working with Jerry and a rising star Jerry is working with in the engraving wold. More on that this Spring. Regarding the Defender - it is not in our standard catalog but will still be available on a very limited basis on our Custom Shop page on the website. We hope to release 6 to 10 of them over the next 12 months. Please use our contact form on the website: whiteriverknives.com and we will connect by email to give you a heads up when the next one is available. Thanks for the good questions!

Back