anyone throw rounded objests

ya know rocks bolders baseballs....ect and what do you do different when throwing pouinty things?

With a non-pointed object, it's all about whip and speed at close ranges.

Spin is a non-issue (since you're not trying to stick a point), so you have much greater freedom in how you snap the wrist in the release. Distance is not as critical for a spin throw, so you can be at just about any range. Just remember that the further you are away from a target, the more time it has to react, and the more air resistance will affect to mildly slow your throw.

Closer is better. But a golf-ball sized chunk of rock can make a serious gouge in a wooden target at ten feet or less.

attachment.php

I think the idea of baseballs IS to throw them.....correct me if I am wrong, I just played into college. Rocks, who hasnt thrown rocks? Maybe a guy with no arms, but hay he might have a way. You just throw them, create a wip action. Have you never picked up a ball, rock or small child and thrown it?

I'm really into squeezing fresh watermelon seeds between my fingers and watching them fly across the room.

I threw a super drunk fat chick out of a club once, does that count ???

Yes!--also lethal at any distance. Just keep the rotations down to a minimum.

ha, i used to work at a factory and wouldent get out till almost 12:30 1 in the morning back when i didnt have a vehicle and i was riding my bike, thru some not well lit not exactly safe areas, so i wore two, 1 pound steel "bracelets" that were about two inches in diameter on each wrist i figured if i got jumped i could throw one and book, and still have another in my hand that could do damage

A friend used to make lead "medallions" out of old wheel weights. These could actually be made to stick in wood when thrown edge-on.

Back