Anyone tried the new USA Schrades?

Not really a collector question but was wondering if anyone had information on the new Schrades being made in the USA again? It looks like traditional line is being called the Generational Series and the more modern styles are the Alpha Class and some of the Beta Class knives. Just recently discovered that Taylor was producing some Schrades state side again and was wondering who had more info. Thanks.

Motey

Platinum Member
Here's a thread where a couple of them were being discussed a little while back;

I haven't had one in hand myself.

Here's a thread where a couple of them were being discussed a little while back;

I haven't had one in hand myself.
Thanks for the link. My Google-fu was weak I guess.

I have three of the new US made Generational knives: 94OT mini trapper, 152OT, and 5OT. They are all well made knives with good fit and finish. In my opinion they are as good as the original US made versions. The generational line uses bone, or some material made to look like bone. They also offer a version of the 34OT, but I don't have that one. I recommend them.

I think someone on here tracked it down and these knives are actually made by Bear and Son for Schrade.