Anyone wanna trade for a Spyderco Manix II?

KFU

Part Time Knifemaker, Moderator
I have a user Manix II, black on black, 54 plain edge that I would like to trade. Its shows little wear except for on the clip which is worn a little. It looks to have the factory edge still on but it could use a good sharpening. I can take pics if you are interested later on, going to go meet IMWilson and give him his knife and than to the Aquarium but will be home later on tonight. Im looking for slipjoints, machetes, small packs, watches, other gear. No folders please, I quit carrying them.

I am looking for something with carbon blades medium to large. I don't really like peanut sized knives. Something older would be nice. I would love a Barlow, Swayback, or Stockman. Im pretty open man, just want something different. I just picked up an old Jack knife that was made in the 20s. Im waiting for it to come but Im pretty stoked. Let me know what you have

The only thing I have older in a large stockman is a 1981 Case that has been a user but still in great shape. Nowhere near near the value of the Manix but I figured I would ask just in case I had something you may be interested in. Good luck in your search and if I may say so welcome to the slippie disease. It a tough one but a wonderfully itchy one to scratch.

It doesn't have to be older man. The only thing I really have to have is carbon blades

Hey Chris if your still wanting a machete, I noticed on the Fiddleback forum that he will be putting some
up for sale friday.

Back