anything good going on this weekend...

2011-08-17_15-35-15_394.jpg

2011-08-17_13-00-55_744.jpg

2011-08-17_13-00-06_740.jpg

What I did yesterday ...

Im working. Liberally
I understand that. No one makes me to learn the new things at all. GF would prob. do without the weekend work, too. But it's about responsibility, we're doing it willfully. Both our jobs are not that common in this country, and yes, we enjoy them.
What I just wanted to say is I'm tired today :) Got my ass whooped a little, but that's what happens to newbies sometimes, I think :D I'm heavily unsatisfied with my performance today, not the job itself.

Going to try and pick up a new XDM. Yep,illegal in Cali,but not if you buy one used by a police officer. My niece's husband is one. A lot of illegal armament becomes legal here if you get it from a PO. I believe most of his sidearms are illegal to most of us,but.........

Everyone needs to stop working so hard. Have a god weekend somehow and find a way to take your mind off of everything. That's an order.

Going to try and pick up a new XDM. Yep,illegal in Cali,but not if you buy one used by a police officer. My niece's husband is one. A lot of illegal armament becomes legal here if you get it from a PO. I believe most of his sidearms are illegal to most of us,but.........

what is the diff between a regular XD and the XDM? my buddy had no problem buying his XD 9mm.

I know that sounds like a stupid question if they are the same gun but it was totally legal for him to purchase so that is why I ask.

oh, and if anyone needs one... OMBExpress.com has the Glock 22 for sale starting at 299.00.

what is the diff between a regular XD and the XDM? my buddy had no problem buying his XD 9mm.

I know that sounds like a stupid question if they are the same gun but it was totally legal for him to purchase so that is why I ask.

Something about a drop test it either failed or wasn't submitted to;mags are too hi cap;and gun has to be inoperable w/ mag removed......This is what I was told,but if you get one owned by a Leo they're ok. Typical of Cali. XD's are all legal including 45's. At least that is my understanding. They sell all of them at my gunstore.

Thanks mang for clarifying.

The deals on that website are enticing. There was a Pro Carry II there that sold for 600. If that was available I would have put it on the credit card just now. If anyone btw is selling a Pro Carry II or knows someone, get in touch with me. I am buying.

Going to do a little yard work and sort out some of my dads shit at my mom's place. Got another shotgun built that I need to take out test fire so i'm hoping to be able to do that. Have fun boys.

Back