Anyway to save an entire thread (multiple pages)???

RayseM

Platinum Member
To another device - maybe through a thumb drive or some other storage device?

There are a few WIP threads that I would like to have accessible to me and kin - without needing to rely on BF for forever storage.

Can anyone suggest how to save the entire thread - or am I going to be limited to copy and saving one page - text and photos - at a time?

Thanks for your help.

Ray

I googled "save a page as an image" and it appears that there are ways to save each page as an image or PDF. Looks like there's a few ways to do it depending on what type of browser and device you have.

Thanks Blues Bender - with Safari on my MacBook I can save a page as an Web Archive or as a Page Source to my desk top and then transfer. I can do that, if need be but I was hoping for some way to save multiple pages at one go.

On the face of it, it seems I'm asking too much. :( What's wrong with one page at a time? Works great - just tedious.

Ray

Can't help with printing multiple pages at a time, but you can probably find a PDF printer that'll append pages, so they could at least be saved to the same file. Bullzip's free printer will do it on Windows, but don't think it's available for Mac.

To answer my own question after some experimenting - Saving a thread to a WEB ARCHIVE saves the entire thread.
I can save to my desk top or to a connected remote device. COOL! Now I can save some WIP threads about custom knives or other topics/thread conversations of special interest to me off line.

Thanks all.

Ray

Back