1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apache loaner?

Discussion in 'Osprey Knife & Tool' started by Bmurray, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Does anyone have a user they would loan me to check out for a few days. Im interested in this model but want to try it first. We can do a swap loan on a knife or two that I have. I'll pay shipping as well.

Thanks,
    Bob

Osprey Knife & Tool and varga49 like this.
  2. varga49

varga49 Gold Member Gold Member

May 1, 2016
    I'd love to Bob, but me and my knives are up in Canada and the shipping both ways would be crazy..No Doubt someone stateside will help a brother out!

Osprey Knife & Tool and Bmurray like this.
  3. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    Whatcha doing up there?

varga49 and Osprey Knife & Tool like this.
  4. Osprey Knife & Tool

Osprey Knife & Tool Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2014
    How do you feel about S35vn?

Bmurray likes this.
  5. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    good stuff on my fiddleback pro series

Osprey Knife & Tool likes this.
  6. Osprey Knife & Tool

Osprey Knife & Tool Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2014
    I got you covered! I have a few profiles in S35vn an Apache being one of them! I have been playing around with the steel. It would be a good way to fill your desire to try one and me for some feed back on my S35vn. I can put a handle on it and send it your way to try out. No obligations of course.

schmittie, Oyster, varga49 and 2 others like this.
  7. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    sweet, thanks. don't waste or use your high end wood for me as a tester. you know I like grippy anyway.

varga49 and Osprey Knife & Tool like this.
  8. Osprey Knife & Tool

Jun 4, 2014
    I was thinking a matching companion to your Warthog or Mamushi ;)

Oyster, Bmurray and varga49 like this.
  9. varga49

varga49 Gold Member Gold Member

May 1, 2016
    I'm having a great time visiting my good friends...doing a bit of work and NOT needing air conditioning at all! BBQuing quite a bit too!