apocalypse green alox sak

Discussion in 'SwissBianco' started by swissbianco, Jun 9, 2013.

1. swissbianco

swissbianco Moderator Moderator

May 28, 2005
    we work on upgrade the website and there will be all models listed as in the newsletter.

2. ufox9al

ufox9al Slacker at large Moderator

Jun 28, 2007
    Your desired configuration is not possible, as there is no combination of standard 93mm alox layers that will include both can and bottle opener, along with both the pruning and electrician blades.

3. Alnamvet68

Alnamvet68

Mar 26, 2013
    we dont support mods, read the sticky post.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2014
  4. shuutr

shuutr

Sep 25, 2013
    How about farmers and ranchers.... would that do? if so, you are in luck

5. swissbianco

May 28, 2005
    i posted already on the swissbianco facebook and will soon post here some pics and infos, we do have 6 new ap green sak models in stock for blade show now, farmer no ring and rancher too.

6. Wicked Sharp

Wicked Sharp Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Are the knives available for purchase now, or will they be debuted at Blade 2014??? How many of each will be produced???

7. ufox9al

ufox9al Slacker at large Moderator

Jun 28, 2007
    There are 100 of each model and, for those with US address, they are available now on Swiss Bianco web shop. For the rest of the world, they should be in stock at Swiss Bianco Canada in about 3 weeks.

8. Wharn

Wharn Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Are you in the process of updating the website? I went on the other night and was interested in the green or davy's gray farmer but when I went back to the site the next morning they were gone (as well as some other models). Are they really sold out?

9. swissbianco

May 28, 2005
    we list more and whats left after the blade show 2014, for now i need to prepare for that event.

10. Wharn

Feb 1, 2011
    Thanks for the info, I look forward to seeing what is left over. I just ordered the davy's gray harvester from your site a few minutes ago. I'm happy the farmers were no longer listed because they opened my eyes up to this model I have never seen before. I'm really excited for this one.

11. shuutr

shuutr

Sep 25, 2013
    Got my Apoc Apox today. Thanks +B

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401743730.760560.jpg

12. Gary W. Graley

Gary W. Graley “Imagination is more important than knowledge" Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 2, 1999
    Well, my Apocalypse Rancher arrived today, thanks +B glad you could get that out before you settled into BladeShow mode! here are some quick shots of her, nice colour, very vivid and striking! and it has about what I use in one small package! Sorry for the images, but wanted to get something to show ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The braided lanyard is the slit braid type and I slid the skull up onto it and then wedged a piece of rubberized cork to prevent from sliding off, it holds it's place securely...

[​IMG]

G2

13. jimmo

jimmo

Jan 2, 2007
    I posted on your F.B. Page. I'd like to purchase a green Soldier or Rancher - I hope that you had great time at Blade 2014.

14. Gary W. Graley

Gary W. Graley “Imagination is more important than knowledge" Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 2, 1999
    Couple more shots of my Apoc Rancher;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Love the green and the red on this Alox model !
    G2

15. KtownKid

KtownKid

Nov 15, 2012
    [​IMG]
    AP Green Rambler Thanks +B

16. swissbianco

May 28, 2005
    the newsletter will be out next monday 6 30 2014

17. jazub

jazub

Feb 6, 2010
    Gunmetal looks cool.

18. Wharn

Feb 1, 2011
    View attachment 455358

Thank you SwissBianco! I just received my newsletter order today.

From top to bottom: Davy's Grey Harvester, Copper Lumberjack and Davy's Grey Farmer.