Apogee a first look (pics)

This is the Apogee that will be delivered to Tim Flanagan for nameing the knife.

The bottom pic is the Carbon fiber model

These knives are starting to deliver now.

timapog.jpg

cfap.jpg

------------------
Web Site At www.infinet.com/~browzer/bldesmth.html
Take a look!!!

Darrel,

Georgeous lines !
Bravo !

Quel talent !

Cheers,
JM

Question about the Carbon Fibre model, is the scale with the lock CF as well, CF over Ti or Ti as with the other model.
Aaron

------------------
aaronm@cs.brandeis.edu
I like my women like I like my knives: strong, sharp, well-formed and pattern-welded!

In the words of the almighty Cartman. Sweeeeeet.

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

PS I am making your new banner Darryl and should have it up Saturday.

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

Well dammitall! I just shorted out my keyboard by drooling! At least I didn't spill my beer on it this time. ;-) Thanks again DR- can't wait to get my mitts on this pice!

------------------
--
Regards,
Tim
Nor'east Knives

There are two rules for ultimate success in life.
Never tell everything you know.

The carbon fiber model is built with liners on both sides. The construction is the same except for the lock..
I use .125 carbon fiber to make the knife strong..
Its a very sturdy knife.
I have several requests for bead blasted liners and blade so I will be building this model with two configurations
1. ano liners semi satin blade
2. bead blasted liners and blade.

Same price for either

------------------
Web Site At www.infinet.com/~browzer/bldesmth.html
Take a look!!!

[This message has been edited by Darrel Ralph (edited 08 May 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Darrel Ralph (edited 08 May 1999).]

I love the simple blade design. Elegant and functional. It takes a true craftsman to create something simple and artistic at the same time. I like the carbon model better.

What is your price for one of these?

TY

Just wanted to share that I had a great transaction with Darrel today, and was able to order some knives with matching serial numbers. He is only numbering the first twenty in each size, so you might not want to put it off.

Darrel is as fine a fellow to deal with as I have come across, and I look forward to adding his work to my collection.

------------------
James

Hmmm... I am the owner of the #1 of the smaller Apogee, but it doesn't have the number anywhere (Darrel?).

I must say, it is a _fantastic_ utility knife and the design doesn't scare the locals.

It was a great investment on my part. I dunno how that 420v is going to be to sharpen (on a recurve, too!). Darrel is a fantastic maker to work with, even in email.

--Doug

WOW and what a deal for two good people. Great name, great looking knife.
Congrats to both of you guys. See ya soon.

Back