Apogee Extreme

In a colaboration with Artknife.com ( Larry Conelly) we have created limited Apogee knife. CPM 420v blade , 3.9 in length , available in a black blade, or two tone finish. The new Apogee's have a wider blade also. The first 25 of these knives are numbered! They also have the (collector)
finish and the intergral bar locking system.
These knives are available from KNIFERT.COM
only!

Look for the Outdoor Edge Apogee being developed !
apextreme.jpg

------------------
Web Site At www.infinet.com/~browzer/bldesmth.html
Take a look!!!

Darrel, I do like the different designs that you are offering. The shape of the knife lends itself well to many different patterns, although I do prefer the original to the "Extreme".

What kind of pattern would you use with a Damascus blade? I guess it would depend on the blade pattern as well, eh? I have decided to do a little selling and trading, and I think I could make room for one of those somewhere
wink.gif

I noticed that the "Extreme" is a 3.9" blade version, any plans on a 4.25" version as well? I am very glad that I got that size from you, it is one tough knife, and the finish that you did for me is lovely. Of course, the small is a sweet little folder as well.

------------------
James

James
The Extreme was developed just for Knifeart.com as there knife. It only comes in the med size.
I have a few other patterns in my minds eye for the future. I Dont want to give then away yet.

AS for the Damascus . On the apogee's I am using Damasteel stainless damascus. I did some reserch. I cannot keep up with the demand for my personal designer damascus.
SO I looked at the damascus steels on the market and I feel the Damasteel is for the apogee. I have four of them made for the Guild show. I used the raindrop pattern on the apogee and they are awesome.
I will have pictures done at the show.
At this time I am using the standard Apogee global grip pattern on the damascus version.
I also finished a talonite med apogee for Walt Welch. I was very impressed with the knife. It is going to Tom Waltz for a look :]
You may want to email Walt for his comments.
I am making a few special apogee's with my designer steel. The cost is much higher but I figure the steel at shop rate .

Thanks so much for your kind words about your apogee's . Let me know about the damascus!

------------------
Web Site At www.infinet.com/~browzer/bldesmth.html
Take a look!!!

Back