apogee or crawford carnavore

With 4 knives on order wife says I can only order one more for the year.I have narrowed it down to these two.Now I need a little help from my fellow knife nuts to pick which one.Being the last one for a year makes picking hard.Any imput would be appreciated.

Well,

You could look at it this way. If you get the Apogee, you could get all THREE sizes, and it's still ONE knife, so to speak
smile.gif
If that doesn't work, see the option posted above on the reply
smile.gif
Or, you COULD go for the "gee honey, I've had that one for a LONG time!" excuse. It's worked for me....but dreading the day She Who Must be Obeyed (a.k.a. Wife) doesn't fall for the schtick!

Take care,
John Johnson

I agree with Mr. Johnson. Since all my Apogees will have the same number then I only made one purchase, right? Right?

But the Talonite Carnivour I ordered, that was seperate, I admit
wink.gif

------------------
James

It's not a knife, it's a molecule seperator. Don't know enough about the carnivore to comment, but I love my Apogee!

------------------
JerryO

I think the large Apogee will be the folding knife of the year. Bigger, stronger, prettier, and very well designed.

A lot of it depends on your personal preferences for size and what have you though.

Harv

Back