April BIRTHDAY HOG Log... Apr. 27th- HBD, mrspike!!!!!!!!

Hey Doug! Sorry I'm a day late. Hope you had a great day.

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

∞

Happy Birthday to you too Rlacan71.!!

And thanks everyone - Another good year. heck at my age everyday is a blessing..cough - cough....weeze...cough ...wish I was still 41.!!! Ah them were the days!

:)

/cough /cough

Happy birthday me, April 22. 1971.

being 41 sucketh. Maybe I shoulda let this slip by lol.

Rob

Oops! ...Happy (belated) Birthday, rlacan71!!! Hope it was a great one!

jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif

birthday_steelheart.jpg

Photo Credit: Jerry Busse

Happy Birthday to you too Rlacan71.!!

And thanks everyone - Another good year. heck at my age everyday is a blessing..cough - cough....weeze...cough ...wish I was still 41.!!! Ah them were the days!

Heh, I still feel pretty young, its just that I never thought id see the day is all .

Oops! ...Happy (belated) Birthday, rlacan71!!! Hope it was a great one!

jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif

birthday_steelheart.jpg

Hmm looks to be around 50 candles on that knife. Dont rush me. Now as for my birthday present, said knife... Will I get that sometime in the next few weeks? Might wanna take her camping with me. I guess I will have to spring for some pants for her or will that be part of my present as well?

You are too kind Jaxx, thank you. I will eagerly await the arrival. Pls sent me some tracking info as soon as it becomes available.

Thanx,

Rob

Hmm looks to be around 50 candles on that knife. Dont rush me. Now as for my birthday present, said knife... Will I get that sometime in the next few weeks? Might wanna take her camping with me. I guess I will have to spring for some pants for her or will that be part of my present as well?

You are too kind Jaxx, thank you. I will eagerly await the arrival. Pls sent me some tracking info as soon as it becomes available.

Thanx,

Rob

You don't want that knife... It's full of holes!! :D

Happy Birthday, mrspike!!!!! May you get all the good that ya wish for and I hope you're enjoying a great one today, man. :cool::thumbup:
Haven't seen you here for awhile, but I still wish you the best and I hope all's well with you and your family. :)

jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif
jammin_hog.gif

birthday_steelheart.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS! :D

Today I'll be spending mine w/ my daughters and some family; eat some bacon, fondle some infi and all will be right with the world...;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS! :D

Today I'll be spending mine w/ my daughters and some family; eat some bacon, fondle some infi and all will be right with the world...;)

HEY! ...Your name ain't on the list! :grumpy:

Happy Birthday!!! :):):) (sorry, away from my 'puter where I keep the B-day images...I'll add 'em later!)

Back