1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Arbolito El Heroe

Discussion in 'Boker USA' started by Crackcase, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Crackcase

Crackcase

Jul 27, 2013
    Hi, I am new to this area of the forums but I have a few Boker knives and I am looking to add a few more. Browsing the Lamnia store I came across a new version of the El Heroe available in Europe.

http://www.lamnia.fi/items.php?lang=en&pid=9085

I am curious if this one will be arriving in America any time soon. I like the micarta scales and they appear to be flush with the tang. If anyone has knowledge of these please share.

2. kenash

kenash

May 23, 2010
    Currently out of stock, but check out BladeHQ

3. Crackcase

Crackcase

Jul 27, 2013
    Nice find! Thanks for the reply.

4. kenash

kenash

May 23, 2010
    I currently have 2 of the first ones, when they were in the Boker USA catalog. Wooden handle scales with mosaic pins. I just promised one to a friend for their son's birthday. Sort of "hate" it, but I can't re-neg now!
    Oh, well. The boy loves good knives!