1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Arbolito El Heroe

Discussion in 'Boker USA' started by Crackcase, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Crackcase

Crackcase

Jul 27, 2013
    Hi, I am new to this area of the forums but I have a few Boker knives and I am looking to add a few more. Browsing the Lamnia store I came across a new version of the El Heroe available in Europe.

http://www.lamnia.fi/items.php?lang=en&pid=9085

I am curious if this one will be arriving in America any time soon. I like the micarta scales and they appear to be flush with the tang. If anyone has knowledge of these please share.

2. kenash

kenash

May 23, 2010
    Currently out of stock, but check out BladeHQ

3. Crackcase

Crackcase

Jul 27, 2013
    Nice find! Thanks for the reply.

4. kenash

kenash

May 23, 2010
    I currently have 2 of the first ones, when they were in the Boker USA catalog. Wooden handle scales with mosaic pins. I just promised one to a friend for their son's birthday. Sort of "hate" it, but I can't re-neg now!
    Oh, well. The boy loves good knives!