Arc'Teryx Bora 50

High Guys! I'm in the market for a pack and I think the Bora 50 looks like a good bet for my needs. Does anyone own this pack? How's the Construction/comfort? and also is this pack worth the extra 90$ (In my stores) over the North Face Terra 40? BTW I'm probably gonna spend about a year in MEC trying on every pack they have to see which one is comfiest :D (just so you know I'm not buying the pack for the coolness factor)

If they make their backpacks like they do their outerwear, then that should be a bombproof pack. I had a Mountain Hardwear shell that blew away any North Face shells I came across. The Arc'Teryx I just got blew away the Mountain Hardwear. If you are looking to save some funds but still want a rugged pack, check out Lowe Alpine. Much more reasonably priced but, they are really well built.

I know Osprey now does custom mold hipbelt fitting on a majority of their packs. I love my older Osprey Aether 75 (before the line revaimped). AS for the Bora, they're heavy, but bomb proff

Back