Are my eyes deceiving me?

I found this page of Moki knives by following a thread in the General Forum. Is it my imagination or is the first knife an original Jess Horn but with a plain edge? Boy, would I like to get my sweaty little mitts on one of them
smile.gif

------------------
Clay

Don't worry that the world might end tomorrow....in Australia it's tomorrow already.

Clay -

you can have one for only $186.46 at today's conversion rates. That's what 20,000 yen are worth right now.

Shipping might be a problem, though...

------------------
Tony King
Tulsa, OK
--------------------------------------
A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes bleed the hand that uses it.
-Rabindranath Tagore

Greetings!
I have several Moki pieces in stock. These include the necklaces and many of the more elaborate pieces (from the Big Cat pieces to handles made out of Mother of Pearl, Black lip Mother of Pearl, Malachite, & Turquoise).
Aloha~
Patti @ Ironstone
fe3stone@aloha.net

Clay - Moki made the original Jess Horn for Spyderco. They also made a few under the "Moki" brand for the Japanese market.

sal

[This message has been edited by Sal Glesser (edited 05-31-2000).]

Thanks Sal, I figured it was something like that. I noticed some other pieces that had also been manufactured for other companies i.e. Beretta.

Take care,

------------------
Clay

Don't worry that the world might end tomorrow....in Australia it's tomorrow already.

Back