Are you a collector or a user?

Collector or User?

• Collector

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • User

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, i think the heavy chopper is in the history books or at least back burner... you might be able to snap one that's out there but I'd say you'd have to be pretty quick on it. With only a few out there I'd think it'd get picked up really quickly if one comes up

I keep my eye out. Trouble is that I work really long hours and can#t get here as much as I would like to be able to track one down. But I am really hoping that I find one!

I see, hopefully the medium chopper is to your satisfaction.

I suppose a medium chopper would be good too...Probably just as good really. I just like a big beast of a knife.

If it makes you feel any better I have tried to track one down and because they are rare and in demand, sold for $500 USD new, you can expect to pay several hundred at minimum more than that to try and bribe someone to give one up.

It's the only one I am missing from my Chopper set so I tried pretty hard :)

Yeah, i think the heavy chopper is in the history books or at least back burner... you might be able to snap one that's out there but I'd say you'd have to be pretty quick on it. With only a few out there I'd think it'd get picked up really quickly if one comes up

I see, hopefully the medium chopper is to your satisfaction.

If it makes you feel any better I have tried to track one down and because they are rare and in demand, sold for $500 USD new, you can expect to pay several hundred at minimum more than that to try and bribe someone to give one up.

It's the only one I am missing from my Chopper set so I tried pretty hard :)

That does help make me feel better. I think that at 7 or 8 hundred it would likely be a steal. Especially since something like the Keffler Sasquatch is still substantially more than that...

It's a good feeling to have some in NIB condition... But I know they all have a purpose, and will someday be used... Some of the purposes will hopefully happen sooner then later,,, (hog hunting, etc)

I looked at the pole and think some people are kidding them selves on the user based on the pics I see. LOL Use that shit.

I use but seldom abuse, I have knives that are 15+ years old that still look newish,

I also have a small barrel load of foremost Mora knives that have benen used up. Best regards Christian

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I just hope you don't need to change the title to "Are you a collector or a user or a flipper ?".

Last edited:
I am a collector, I hardly use any of my knives. There are some that I use though.
In regards do CPK, the LC and the 8" Shiv are collectables, the kitchen knife is used on a regular basis, I love it!

Back