Are You A HOG??? . . . (Part 2). . . Online Induction!!!

Think up tbree potential Hog names ans send tbem to Amy-0, along with an explanation of why you should be an inducted Hog.

With any luck she'll pick a good one, and it'll be ingraved on your special HOG Edition TGLB LE.

Or maybe that was all drug-induced gibberish. You sends your info and you takes your chances.

Think up tbree potential Hog names ans send tbem to Amy-0, along with an explanation of why you should be an inducted Hog.

With any luck she'll pick a good one, and it'll be ingraved on your special HOG Edition TGLB LE.

Or maybe that was all drug-induced gibberish. You sends your info and you takes your chances.
What makes a good hog name? Is it more like baconator or more like Bald Zack?

Bacon, pork, swine, hog, sow, or sometbing like, combined with other words that reflect who you are, (or at least your screen name.. maybr Murpig or something like that. There are lots of examples early on in this thread.

One idea :just thinking aloud . Piglets should have to be nominated by their piglet peers or maybe have to be nominated by someone with Hog status already. So no self nominating. :rolleyes: Idk. Just making it a little more meaningful.

In a traditional sense, when a member joins a club, they are given a name chosen for them by the membership- When you're a "probe", "hang-around" or a "pledge", whatever you are judged on how you handle the "being a btch" test period.
On this whole concept I guess I'm old skool about it~Don't really look upon shortcuts too favorably but that's just my DNA yet there's certain circumstances pertaining to THIS particular situation, like fans worldwide and such but end of the day, it's a "fun" thing and a good thing - Glad I don't have to deal with it :) ... from reading through this I realize, I don't even qualify to stand at the end of the line. There's a lot of seasoned veterans here that from my personal perspective certainly deserve this bestowed honor.

One idea :just thinking aloud . Piglets should have to be nominated by their piglet peers or maybe have to be nominated by someone with Hog status already. So no self nominating. :rolleyes: Idk. Just making it a little more meaningful.
Agreed. Being sponsored by a Hog (And maybe even a second co-sponsor) would make it much more meaningful.

Back