I have been a knife club member for over three years with BAKCA. Here are the reasons I joined and stayed.
1. The members I have meet all are great people. They share there knife collection and knives with everyone at the meetings.
2. They offer information about the knife collecting and making.
3. They put together a show every year where knifemakers from around the country come and share there interest with you, and you can look and feel all the knives that are on display. And make a choice on a purchase.
4. And where else can you get out of the house and BS about knives until 9:30 at night.
5. They offer a special club knife by a custom maker every year. This year it is a Jim Ferguson, Damascus knife.