ArmorAll Leather ..... still operating ?

I sent them (or him) 2 eMails in the last 3 weeks because I need a sheath for my SAR-3 (and probably a SAR-4) but , alas, no answer. Swamped with work perhaps ?

Hi BladerFencer, yea, we're still recovering, sorry about that. I'll check with the wife and see where your e-mails are at.

If its not similar to your BF handle, please send an e-mail to me as well at armoralleather@yahoo.com That will make it easier to find you.

Thanks for the good words dericdesmond, I appreciate it. :)

Leatherman sheaths are definitely worth the wait. I have some from basic to ornate, and each one has excellent quality. I would rate him as one of the best for leather sheaths! :thumbup:

Gene

Worth the wait?

You bet.

I have many of his standard sheaths. And a few "specials" that would make your eyes water!!:):thumbup:

Leatherman sheaths are definitely worth the wait. I have some from basic to ornate, and each one has excellent quality. I would rate him as one of the best for leather sheaths! :thumbup:

Gene
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. :)
Worth the wait?

You bet.

I have many of his standard sheaths. And a few "specials" that would make your eyes water!!:):thumbup:
Thanks my friend :) That Celtic knotwork sheath very much made my eyes water, in fact my eyes are watering just thinking about it. :p

Is there such a thing as triple ditto? Because that would apply as well.

Ok, now y'all are making me blush. :eek:

and I really really appreciate it. :D

Thank you Magoo, that RMDx sheath is one of my favorites. I love that Emu and will be getting more shortly. Nifty story about it coming from Australia to here and back as a finished product. Its a small world. :D

Bladerfencer, you haven't sent me anything yet. :confused: But the wife checked and she has sent you three notes since your first one to her. I think your not getting our e-mails, please check your SPAM filter. Thanks! :)

Dwayne & kin are the BEST
attachment.php

Oh man! That Mad Dog was amazing! To be quite honest, I'd trade for one in a heartbeat. :pig:

Back