• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Arrival of Busse, folder today!

OK, so it's a Busse and a folder rather than a Busse folder... it was still a good day for packages. The large Seb with black micarta inlays make a nice combo!:

yellow_gw.jpg

GGGRRRRR!!!! Evil thread title. :mad:

Still, nice shipment. :thumbup:

If I ever get another Benza, it's going to be a small Classic with the same micarta inlay. Very nice.

I take it you're a Steelers fan too. :D

Congrats,nice combo.
A Sebby will be my next folder as well since there isn't any Infi folder yet.

Wow, that's sweet. I'm planning on buying a folder next and that knife might change my mind about the Strider!

Wow, that's sweet. I'm planning on buying a folder next and that knife might change my mind about the Strider!
Hi robstar,

I noticed you're in Toronto. Just in case you haven't found it yet, True North Knives is an excellent Canadian site to find a good variety of Chris Reeve Knives and Striders (and lots of other nice stuff). Neil Ostroff is a great guy to deal with, and is well respected. I've called him up in the past to talk about purchases, and he was very helpful. It's nice to avoid the customs duties, and not have to worry about the whimsical decision of a customs agent to confiscate your new blade as a threat to the world as we know it.

Hey Walkabout, thanks for the info, I actually visited that site today, no idea it was canadian!

The customs charges do suck, this site will definitely be my first choice to check for knives...

Back