Arrrghhhhhhh! Broke the Tip On My SHSJ!!

.........................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................

While using it to flip the page on the calendar to April!:D

BossJackSatin.jpg

Boss Jack in Satin and Black paper! Yummy!!

Last edited:
Since I own more than one I knew it was a joke:p

cause you cant break a SJ!:p:D

Wanna bet?

ok , not unless you did something really ................:confused::barf:

I will leave out end to be nice:yawn::)

Cause Ive thrown em and everything in between:thumbup:

Post a pic and as they'd say...............Prove it.

I knew it was an April Fools joke, everyone knows you can't break the tip on a Busse by just leaving it in a padded pouch in the safe, or taking it out and looking at it.

You would have to use one first.

I knew it was an April Fools joke, everyone knows you can't break the tip on a Busse by just leaving it in a padded pouch in the safe, or taking it out and looking at it.

You would have to use one first.

I almost broke one . . . with my mind.:foot:

I don't know what that means, it's late.

Wouldn't you have to actually use one to even attempt to break it ? :p

The only knife i've ever seen that struck me as indestructible is the CG ASH-1, everything else can be broken under (very, very) hard use, but not normal hard use. I don't think I could even intentionally break a CG ASH-1, nevermind with just my general abuse/misuse. Although not the most useful blade, the CG ASH-1 is the single most beastly knife i've encountered. I really need to pick up another one.

No doubt....What the big man Dave Brown said!

I'm amazed you even used it to turn a page on the calendar.

Saw the title... looked at the name... thought 'yeah, sure!' :D

Nice picture though!

Over the years there has been some good April Fool's wind up posts .... I was once trawling back looking at old posts .... it may have been on the Scrapyard Forum .... came across one which said "squirrel ate my Res C handle" .... now I would have put money on that being an April Fool's post .... turned out it was true ?? LOL ....

While using it to flip the page on the calendar to April!:D

BossJackSatin.jpg

Boss Jack in Satin and Black paper! Yummy!!

Yep its broke i see the scratches. I'll take it even though its broke i don't mind. :thumbup: :D

I'll take it if you don't want nato to have it, but man, you've got to get a lighter calendar.

I knew it wasn't true because Bravado is Old School and he knows there is no such knife as a SHSJ.

Back