1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

As always, fun as hell...

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fletcher Knives, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Fletcher Knives

Fletcher Knives STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO Moderator

Aug 30, 2007
    Thanks for having us over last night duder. We both had a great time and a full belly. Sarah got a little more tipsy than she wanted too and says she's not going to drink as much next time. I think she actually got more drunk on the way home. lol.

I'm distracted right now. I'm watching a show about girls getting boob jobs. This is a very informative program.

2. myright

myright

Jan 31, 2008
    I'm jealous!

Sounds like you guys had a good time! i wish I lived closer to GA.

3. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    Yes. I agree it was hell-a fun. Leah had a pretty bad hangover to deal with. I didn't even realize she drank that much. But its always fun when they do, huh?

4. Fletcher Knives

Fletcher Knives STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO Moderator

Aug 30, 2007
    Indeed. Then it's time to lie and say, "I have no idea why your butt hurts. I think you fell down." :D