As Seen In Fanpage....... (Grail Content Inside )

Was that available at the show today? I was planning on going but with the snow there was no school today so I’m hanging out with my daughter today instead.

Was that available at the show today? I was planning on going but with the snow there was no school today so I’m hanging out with my daughter today instead.

There was 10 available, they sold out in minutes. $2k each.

Damascus on Damascus. Is that like jean on jean or plaid on plaid? Kidding. Very nice, very garanimal if ocd.

What a stunning knife. I'm sitting here trying to think of something else to say, but nothing is coming to my thoughts other than WOW, that's just an amazing piece.

I would have to agree this piece dives right into art. Frame it, display it & handle it with those white gloves.

Or...

EDC it everyday like a boss!

Awesome. Flows perfectly with the Damascus blade. Don’t tell me this is in NYC. I’m a few miles but couldn't make it. I got to say Tim and Anne are on their game.

Last edited:
Hey LW- that's one heck of a potato digger, Wow! Extraordinary collector's items, but we know how you love to EDC those beauties.

Wow.....pretty sure that is the ultimate 21 right there. Can’t think of a single thing to make it any nicer.

The inspiration is flowing out of Idaho these days. So many killer offerings.

Back