Ash-2

I would love an LE with full convex grind in .32 stock.

Yes, keep it going!!! .33" thick stock CG with an extra inch added to the blade length and a full height convex grind:D:thumbup:

This thread made me so ASH crazy I had to buy another on the EX this week.......

This thread made me so ASH crazy I had to buy another on the EX this week.......

What?!?!?!... that's it..... You have got to post pics of your ASH collection!

Gotta work on getting one for 2015 ...... That and a short handled (3.5 to 4 inches) Busse. Love my R3 ..... Need something similar in INFI.

Curious to the number of ASH1's you own. At least the non-customs. But only if you "feel comfortable" doing so, Sir. Myself - a mere four of them...Cheers

Curious to the number of ASH1's you own. At least the non-customs. But only if you "feel comfortable" doing so, Sir. Myself - a mere four of them...Cheers
.... not that many really... 10 or so I think I need to count them again. You just snatched up one that I would have fought you for had I not been out bush for the week (now if you ever want to part with it ;) ).... ;) I have NO Custom Shop ASH1s. Not saying I wouldn't but I have yet to see one that appealed to me as much as the production versions... ;)

I need to take a new family picture.... :D

.... not that many really... 10 or so I think I need to count them again. You just snatched up one that I would have fought you for had I not been out bush for the week (now if you ever want to part with it ;) ).... ;) I have NO Custom Shop ASH1s. Not saying I wouldn't but I have yet to see one that appealed to me as much as the production versions... ;)

I need to take a new family picture.... :D

I'd love to see a family picture. An ASH1 is next on my list I just sent in a inquiry to the custom shop. Do you happen to have one in Red/Black G10 Andy?

Thanks! I also prefer the standard versions. In a collecting mode now, as am new to Bussekins. Most decent ASH1's,(especially Skinny's), are an "auto-buy" for me, along with the odd TGLB, or SARSquatch, TM, HR, etc. Older Bussehearts include two SHSH2's, and my coveted SH1...Cheers.

I'm still waiting for my Satin .32 inch Blade -- Tan Magnum Canvas Micarta handle Ash1 to be finished by the shop :) -- I think it might become my favorite knife of all. So yes I support an Ash2 or a rerelease of the Ash-1

It should look pretty much like this -- except I think the one in this picture is competition finish

Mine should be done within the next month as well from the Custom Shop:D .225" thick, black coating, magnum orange and black handshaped g10, full height convex grind:thumbup: It will be sent directly to Eric Lind for some pants before it gets to me!

Rob_Mob I think that is double cut not comp finish (if there is comp finish ASH out there please also add that to my list of "I need it nows" ) ... ;)

I have mostly magnum grips on mine, a couple with standard grips that I am actually considering getting changed out I like the magnums so much.

Rob_Mob I think that is double cut not comp finish (if there is comp finish ASH out there please also add that to my list of "I need it nows" ) ... ;)

I have mostly magnum grips on mine, a couple with standard grips that I am actually considering getting changed out I like the magnums so much.

Cheers Andy! Yes Magnum handles all the way. Thanks for the correction -- I wasn't quite sure. I'm just salivating in anticipation of my first Satin finish Busse blade.

Back