Ash-2

I'm just saying he could announce an Ash2. Hopefully tomorrow. It's been way longer than 2 weeks lol. I'm trying to keep from sending my new fat Ash in for a handle change to tan micarta. That's what I plan on ordering unless there's some old fashioned black ( greenish) micarta offered!

I do prefer canvas micarta instead of G-10 for heavier use. Some colors of G-10 look great. Now Res-C, that's the ultimate in comfort! :D

I'm fading fast guys, I'm leaving it up to you to look after this thread tonight. I'll be back in the morning. Might put a fat Ash under my pillow and hope the Ash fairy shows up

Dude, if the ash fairy showed up, I wonder what she could possibly leave for you that would be BETTER than that beauty you took home from the crik?

Mmmmm..... ASH fairy ...... I can just picture Pokey with butterfly wings, waving an ASH around instead of a wand....

As far as the 2 weeks is concerned, he might have just meant to give us a heads up on his Pimp-1 night.....

Last edited:
Spring is upon us, with some beautiful weather – what a great time it would be to get outdoors with a new ASH-2! :)

Chicken, bacon, bell peppers, mushrooms... mmmmm I know what Im making tonight at 11 when I get home! Thanks Timmy! lol

I think the PIMP1 that You above me here... Gleason! Has got... could be a new ash2?

I dont know what I am thinking... but waiting for the Fat ASH I nabbed up to arrive is giving me mental issues!

Now I need PIZZA with bacon! 1099!!

Back