ATC T-Shirts

veritas

Gold Member
As I am a truly devoted fan of Andy Prisco And ATC...And I don't own a Hawk yet...(NYC Show!)...I was wondering if ATC has T-Shirts in the works...A nice one with the logo big, in all it's glory on the back and front...
I mean, i have a Busse shirt and a Strider...i need an ATC!
Whatcha think Mr Prisco...?

See u in Nov...

Vin Creazzo

SI NY, E. Brunswick NJ...

The shirt issue is a long standing one...not only do we owe contest winners their shirts from early this year, but we get requests for ATC clothing every day.

Believe me when I say, we indeed know this is something important. It is on our agenda and we hope to have it put to bed soon.

I'll buy two! :D I think the relatives would love them as Christmas presents!:D What's coming up next? I am heading out of town for 6 weeks and I need to start asking/begging the minister of finance (wife) now! The VT is incredible and I get great comments from my fellow aviators.

Mr. Prisco,

Thanks for remembering the contest winners ;) That shows you are a stand up guy. I was thinking about this the last few days, and it says A LOT about ATC that you have not forgotten. That is awesome. Now go make hawks :)

Just make sure that you accomodate us bigguns.... make some XXL and XXXL's too!

There is an old proverb:"patience is a virgin........OOOOOPS!!!!! I mean virtue."

Patience is now paying a very handsome dividend!!!:rolleyes: :D

No, but we are about to place our order with our clothing source to fulfill this obligation! :) The wait will be over soon enough friends.

Thanks,

Originally posted by Andy Prisco
No, but we are about to place our order with our clothing source to fulfill this obligation! :) The wait will be over soon enough friends.

Thanks,

Just let me know, when my XXXL is there, I'll drive up there and pick it up!!!!;)

Funny you should say that...my wife squared away the order with Wearguard on Friday.

They aren't going to be able to deliver by XMAS, but they will be a nice "after XMAS" delivery! ;)

I agree. 'Hawks should come first but would definitely like to see the shirts/w logo available on your site!

I am patient!! I am the calm center of the universe!! I am as peaceful as a hindu cow!! I am the zen master!!!!

You get the idea!!!;)

Back