Atlanta Blade Show Table #21B

Ban

Its official. I just got confirmation for table 21B at Blade. This will be my first show where I will be selling knives and I am extremely excited. Stop by to say Hello. Will be putting in some serious grinding time to bring a decent selection of various models.

Looking forward to meeting up at Blade!

I predict great success for you!

If they let me out of this insane asylum, I'll drop by and shake your hand.

Its official. I just got confirmation for table 21B at Blade. This will be my first show where I will be selling knives and I am extremely excited. Stop by to say Hello. Will be putting in some serious grinding time to bring a decent selection of various models.

Hi Ban
I am looking very forward to meeting up with you again. I hope I can pick up one or two more items for my Banned collection.
See ya soon bud!:)
Steven

Dam, all the way from South Africa.

Its only 20 hours on the plane.......:p

Blade is four of my favorite days in the whole year.........and a big bonus is buying a few items from Ban:thumbup:

AWESOME, congrats Ban!! :thumbup: I'm betting you come back cleaned out :) May this be the first of many shows!

Can't beleive I didn't see this 3 days ago :eek:

Look forward to seeing you again Ban, can't wait to see a large selection of your work instead of the travelling salesman thing you had going last year ;) :D

That's great to hear man! I have no doubts that you'll knock em dead with your fine fine work..

BTW- I'm done with finals in less than 24 hours so you'll be hearing from me shortly after then :cool:

A few from this S35vn Batch will be going to Blade.

Steven,
That Drop Point Small Bowie sound familiar? ;)

7169071712_f37d7922a0_b.jpg

7169113896_05ce9de8a8_b.jpg

7169122144_d6b8a074a5_b.jpg

7169126384_2dc5f9a6f2_b.jpg

Last edited:
A few from this S35vn Batch will be going to Blade.

Steven,
That Drop Point Small Bowie sound familiar? ;)

Ban as we say here in Africa.............YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!:D

That looks absolutely BRILLIANT mate. I wish everyone could actually feel the ergonomics of that bowie handle. It has to be one of the best designed handles I have ever felt.
I am also super keen to pick up a Pikal from you.

I am looking so forward to seeing you.........Cheers.:)

Back