Attention all lurkers and members!

If your a lurker it is time to decloak!

This month's give away is just a few days away and we will anounce the winner on the 1st. All you have to do is post at least one message or reply. That's it, and the EDI Genesis on our cover is yours! So post away or at least say "HI" on this thread if you have not posted and your entered into the contest!

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Lead - Follow or get out of the way!
www.wowinc.com

Uuuhh, OK....As for some knife related content. I talked to Bob Lum a little while ago and hes anxiously waiting for the Spyderco version of his "tanto" folder to come out too (ie along w/a lot of us). Speaking of Bob Lum his custom linerlocks (can I use the term "linerlock" w/out getting sued?) are practically the only ones (after many) that don't accidentaly unlock on my grubby little fingers; now if I could only afford one for the other-half....

Brian

I'm game! The EDI is a fine piece, further enhanced by the key item "free".

Jim March

I think I've posted. Now I'm sure. Mike, are you going to pick the winner the same way as last month?

gimmee !

------------------
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anthony P. Lombardo
-will destroy knives for
food-

you can't beat that deal with a stick. besides it is good pr, and gets more people attracted to the form. more people, more interesting and educational.
happle turkey day!!

sorry about the spelling on the happy part, but i got so excited, i couldn't help my self.and i don't even drink.
does this mean i get entered twice? just kidding. i'll try again.
happy turkey day!!!

I think the way I picked last month was the most fair so I will use it again.

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Lead - Follow or get out of the way!
www.wowinc.com

And I promise not to act so anal this time Mike! Let's see, am I going to any parties that night??? None planned.
smile.gif

I almost bought a Genesis at the last Las Vegas gunshow, but now that we're giving them away... - Brian

yep, put me in too
i would love it.
Go give a knife to a Dane

------------------
Jens Ansø

I've never won anything.......be real nice to have that history change here
smile.gif
!

...and as for having to make at least one post, a check of my profile indicates that this is my 221st post around here. Being prolific doesn't improve the odds unfortunately <sigh>!
------------------
-=[Bob]=-

[This message has been edited by bald1 (edited 26 November 1998).]

ok, here is my single vote. I feel that as the poster from the most forsaken place on the face of the globe, (GUAM). I feel that I
should win this knife since we had not had any real worthwhile publicity since this last Monday (11/23) when our illustrious leader stepped foot here.

Bill

I'm here alright.

I am about to begin a little project, reshaping a CS CarbonV elk hunter blade to a little neck knife blade.
However, it will be a bit weak as the tang gets rather thin. How should I proceed with the shaping of the blade? I intend to leave the first 3 inches from the tip untouched and reshape the rest of it into a 4 inches long and half an inch wide tang. It will be a hidden tang construction.
Would an abrasive disc do any damage to the hardening?

------------------
Tea drinker and hellraiser from Northern Sweden, above the arctic circle.

It sure would be nice to win the Genesis but even if not it will be my next utility folder.
Bob

OK I'll get in line for a freebie, XX (those are my fingers crossed)

Mike,

I lost an EDI Genesis on an auction, so I am now giving thanks for your sending me my new Genesis.
wink.gif

Daniel

Back