1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attention knife fanatics

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Bmurray, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    I like most of all of you, love knives. My styles range quite a bit but center around "woods" knives, such as bushcraft, hunting only slight tactical and yes the Puukkos. I love looking and following all of the makers especially on Instagram. From this i can tell you that our beloved Fiddleback and family of knives are not only exceptional knives, but are a true value.

There are so many great makers out there and there are also so many expensive knives that you need to look at the value were getting from a handmade piece from this family and compare it to others. You will then see that you don't need to spend $500, $700 or more to get a great knife.

This is just my 2-cents.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    varga49, Choppaman, Nbrackett and 2 others like this.
  2. Tutone

Tutone Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2017
    Very well said! I agree 100%. Oh ya there are some extremely talented knifemakers to discover, especially the Puukko craftsmen. But I always find my way back to the Fiddleback Forge family, the best!

Oyster, VANCE, Bmurray and 2 others like this.
  3. Southern Gent

Southern Gent Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Dilly, Dilly Bob. Dilly, Dilly.

Bmurray likes this.
  4. TrainedBullets

TrainedBullets Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 23, 2017
    I couldn’t agree more. I may be overly risk adverse, but I’m so happy with each of my four FF knives that I can’t see any reason to look elsewhere.

I doubt I ever sell any. To me the value is in having awesome quality tools that I can pass down to my kids after a lifetime of use.

Funny that I started this wanting just one great fixed blade and I now have a plan for a total of seven.

Oyster, VANCE, SA Condor and 2 others like this.
  5. SA Condor

SA Condor Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Such is the slippery slope, lol!

I originally came here for a Hiking Buddy . . . Now I have . . . A small shoebox :D

Oyster, VANCE, hasco and 1 other person like this.