Attention Rats

Troy H

I'm always like this.
Operation "Steal from the Trough" was executed and was a major success. CongRATulations to Rat Finkenstein for his heroic efforts. :thumbup:

This is the second successful operation of this type and it did not go without notice. The hogs have retaliated and we have suffered many casualties. But this was not the hog-walk that they expected. We had intel and we were prepared for them.

As well, when some are faced with the reality of War they are unable to remain strong. We had some of our own coil their tails and run to the other side. They will be missed, but we must know that they acted out of fear. We will welcome them back, but this will not happen until they realize that they cannot hold their tails in coils forever. The hogs are relentless and they will be identified as Rats -- they are in grave danger.

I would also like to mention a Rat by the name of "Rat of War". While I missed his call, he took defence of our nest by launching an independent attack at great personal risk and sacrifice. He hurt them and the hogs realize that theirs was not the victory that they wanted.

The time for battle is over. It is now time for both sides to survey their territories -- to take stock of their losses and add up their victories.

In the end, despite a hard fought battle from the trough

We RATS can walk proud....we stole their INFI. (hehehe) :thumbup:

:D :D :D

Thanks!
well, I have been ironing my tail all morning and it is still a little curly:p
Maybe I am Rat-hog or a hograt? would that be a Hat or a Rog?
I am really stoked to win the knife from Skunk. :thumbup:

A word of warning though- If a Double Cut full serrated Ak-47 came to my door, I might be lost forever to hogdom. . .(hint hint, skunk;) ):D
:D

Troy H

I'm always like this.
Rat Finkenstein said:
Wait a second. . .You voted for the other guy :eek: :jerkit: :D

Of course I did! I wanted Rats to take first place AND SECOND! :D :thumbup:

Plus, I have a personal interest in "Squoink". ;)

:D

Troy H

I'm always like this.
I don't know for sure if I coined the phrase...I just remembered using it then. :D

Yes, you were the first as far as I recall. I couldn't remember who was until I saw your link. Thanks and Thanks!

Well, I didn't get to steal any of the hog INFI, but I got me a bit o hog D2- I am not complaining!:cool: :thumbup: