Attention Spyderco!

i would love a pm2 -clear g10 - dlc hardware and liners .. please let me know how I can pay you for this ..

Love,
Brian.

Light Weight Manix in Translucent FRN Green or translucent Smoke Grey FRN
in M4 steel.

"TRANSLUCENT"

Or more Translucent FRN.

Light Weight Manix in Translucent FRN Green or translucent Smoke Grey FRN
in M4 steel.

"TRANSLUCENT"

Or more Translucent FRN.

Translucent FRN like on the manix liteweight? It isn’t actually frn it is actually FRCP which is a more brittle plastic. For example I have dropped a Manix2 lw and chipped a tiny bit of the handle, that seems like it would never happen on the FRN knives.

Translucent glowing g10 PM2 tanto in m4 or some of the steels in this thread would be a for sure thing for me.

Blade HQ DLC M4 Military will have jade g10 which showsthe black hardwear through it. I want one. Its the only Jade G10 model i have wanted

Translucent, jade, clear g10 is God awful trend. The only upside to it that most people don't do is, it can be dyed to your choice of color.

In any case bladehq sells sprint PM2's in that config from time to time. But no one does the hardware and liners. You'll have to get those done custom. @razor-edge-knives does Dlc.

Made a few southerd scales .. milling the liners in the g10 on the pm2 seems a bit tricky. I’m thinking just a flat black paint would be enough for the liners after I sand them up a bit.

Translucent, jade, clear g10 is God awful trend. The only upside to it that most people don't do is, it can be dyed to your choice of color.

In any case bladehq sells sprint PM2's in that config from time to time. But no one does the hardware and liners. You'll have to get those done custom. @razor-edge-knives does Dlc.

Why is it a "god awful trend"? Nobody is forcing you to buy one and there are plenty of other options to choose from.

I like black, but I also like Ghost Jade G10. Sue me.

Back