1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 17 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KaBar Becker BK 15 Mini Camp!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK 15, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 27; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Attn; Everybody :) (sheaths for new knives)

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by David Brown, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    Thickness is different Tim. Last two were .187 and .250. INFI one with the fuller is .200 IIRC.

Dave has gotten so good that he is building them ahead of time with only the company specs to go by, so he's probably got some on the shelf already ;) :p

Please refer to the first post to verify the correctness of the above statement :D

PeteyTwoPointOne and Uncle Timbo like this.
  2. Uncle Timbo

Uncle Timbo Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 2005
    Thanks Dave. Come to think of it, the Infi one sounds like tbe best of both worlds. Of course it would depend on who you're talking to.

But dang, that man's gotta be gifted.
    Sounds like he can make em in his sleep! :)

Hard Knocks likes this.
  3. RobStanley

RobStanley Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Can I please order a sheath for next week's offering? Thanks man.

DJC72 and Hard Knocks like this.
  4. Murman

Murman KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 11, 2015
    Why don't you try this. Reverse the process. Just start making sheathes and sending them to Jerry and make him design a knife that fits.

6850 and Uncle Timbo like this.
  5. Uncle Timbo

Uncle Timbo Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 2005
    Dave, I'd like a .357 Magnum and a .454 Casull please.

6850 likes this.
  6. David Brown

David Brown Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :) Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2001

7. bubbaskyjacker

bubbaskyjacker Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2008
    Doing any older knives since the grab bags came out.

Baby boom ?

Murman likes this.
  8. David Brown

David Brown Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :) Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2001
    You bet, please e-mail me.

I have well over 100 diff models in house :) including the Baby Boom

9. David Brown

Jun 4, 2001
    A kind reminder :)

David Lennon and PA Trout like this.
  10. littlehoot

littlehoot Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2015
    DB= D*mn Best sheath maker around.

David Lennon and Murman like this.
  11. Cobalt

Cobalt Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 23, 1998
    Dave count me in.

12. barrabas74

barrabas74 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2005
    Do you have a website? I know your on here but I always wanted to order but don't know all the options

13. sixpak1

sixpak1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 7, 2016
    Hopefully you get to write them off as a business expense.;)

14. evltcat

evltcat Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Dave has his own sub-forum on BF, his email and Facebook page are in his signature.
    You can just email Dave too, he's always happy to help you figure out what options you need or want!

15. Noxious Fumes

Noxious Fumes

Sep 7, 2011
    Simple procedure.... get in touch with David, ask him if he can make a sheath for knife X. If he doesn't have a copy of the knife, have Busse ship the knife directly to him. Problem solved.

David, correct me if I'm wrong.

David can make sheaths for most type of knives that you may have. Get in touch with him and ship him the knife.... he's done great sheaths/ holster for non Bussekin gear ( INCLUDING HANDGUNS).... he's EXTREMELY inventive.

Give him a try!

David Lennon and evltcat like this.
  16. Leonardo63

Leonardo63 Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2017
    David, I emailed you 5 minutes ago, no shipping notice yet? LOLOLOLO!!! ...

Murman likes this.
  17. Cobalt

Cobalt Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 23, 1998
    Dave doesnt care about us. :D

Leonardo63 likes this.
  18. David Brown

Jun 4, 2001
    I love you guys :)

Cobalt likes this.
  19. David Brown

Jun 4, 2001
    Finally got my domain name back and now I have to rebuild my web site fun fun.

But yep, best it to e-mail me :) even if the web site is up, the best is to e-mail me.

I found that even with a shopping cart folks always have questions and the personal interaction assures everything is right .

20. David Brown

Jun 4, 2001
    A gentle reminder for some folks that may not know.
    I get the knives the same time you guys Do.

Love you all and thank you for the continued support.