• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Atwood P19 Mini Prybaby Cannabis Stamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Atwood P19 with Indica/Cannabis stamp, Steel
Brand new from his personal stash
I verified with him that this leaf is 420 and not the Canadian Maple leaf.
SOLD

20200524-120521.jpg

20200524-120526.jpg

20200524-120538.jpg

20200524-120556.jpg

20200524-120936.jpg

Last edited:
Marijuana is the most commonly used addictive drug after tobacco and alcohol.1 Its use is widespread among young people. In 2018, more than 11.8 million young adults used marijuana in the past year.1 According to the Monitoring the Future survey, rates of past year marijuana use among middle and high school students have remained steady, but the number of teens in 8th and 10th grades who say they use it daily has increased. With the growing popularity of vaping devices, teens have started vaping THC (the ingredient in marijuana that produces the high), with nearly 4% of 12th graders saying they vape THC daily. In addition, the number of young people who believe regular marijuana use is risky is decreasing.2

It looks great! It's a pity that I didn't see your post before. I was looking for something similar a few months ago and ended up abandoning this purchase. Since marijuana was legal in my country, I smoke marijuana every day. The doctors recommended that I use the weed only when I have severe headaches, but I neglect these recommendations. I order marijuana in large quantities from jl;jfjodspinvpon and stay home for a week. I like to drink coffee and smoke weed, and sometimes I listen to music. This is amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks great! It's a pity that I didn't see your post before. I was looking for something similar a few months ago and ended up abandoning this purchase. Since marijuana was legal in my country, I smoke marijuana every day. The doctors recommended that I use the weed only when I have severe headaches, but I neglect these recommendations. I order marijuana in large quantities from
/URL]

No spam allowed man

Last edited by a moderator:
Nowadays, consumers of medical marijuana and just lovers of this plant can choose from various cannabis varieties available on the market. They will differ in taste and aroma qualities and different concentrations of cannabinoids and terpenes. It is better not to order weed in large quantities because you can overdo the dose and run into trouble. I'm planning to open my store with cannabis products, and I'm already looking for a point in https://parsl.co/dispensaries/. So I know a lot about the proper use of cannabis and its doses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back