August - Do sharks gorge before hibernation for winter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastid

Goat herding fool and resident vermin breeder.
Staff member
Super Mod
After July's adventures with fools I wonder if August will show a marked improvement.
(keeping fingers crossed, but expecting more of the same.)
attachment.php

earltash tossed overboard by Esav,
earlthepearl tossed by a goathearder.

Both troll accounts from the same person.

The legend in his excuse for a mind bobby4321 and bobby1234 - perfectstorm et all returns and get invited to the shark pool by RevDevil

PS is so special. Just like 100's of others with their delusional visions of greatness.
attachment.php

VictoriaRv I think I will join a forum and spam myself in a visitor message to myself.

Andy Steven - Bistro SPAMMER who now knows we don't have SPAM on our menu. Reported by hatchetjack and banned by RevDevil.

jasongaru1987 - Another SPAMMER caught in the tank spamming their own visitor messages.

Olebobcat - got his tail cut off for being a dirty spammer. Reported by jhyde7585.

Getridone, zeroprophet - Make a troll/duplicate account and find yourself on the outside looking in.

Otto - Failure to complete sales or communicate with his buyers. Poor Seller who walked himself off the Plank. Banned by RevDevil.

KenLif and array276

There is spam and there is spam posted by the ignorant. These two define the latter category.
attachment.php

FardekelVonUpberstoc-

DallasWinston
DickCloggins
JacobKnight et al....

MT Knives Buyer returning troll. He admits it and is banned again.
Was previously banned for selling behind the scenes on the back of those who support BFC. He still is not wanted.

Last edited:
sexyunderclothes Well we thought about letting the spam be posted for the few who reside in their mom's basement wearing women's underwear but decided to use him for shark food instead.

Jah Rastafari The unholy reincarnation of Getridone, zeroprophet.

superprime - an individual with bad selling/trading history elsewhere.
zackfraser - duplicate account

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back