August Is Kephart Month!

JK Knives

Kephart - Regular price with no sheath $185 + $8 shipping. Special price $170 + $8 shipping with no sheath!

9" overall, 4 1/2" blade, 1/8" thick O1 steel

Compact Kephart Regular price is $175 + $8 shipping. Special price is $160 + $8 shipping, with no sheath!

8" overall, 3 3/4" blade, 1/8" thick O1 steel

Last edited:
Black, tan, or green canvas micarta, bocote, zircote, olive wood, walnut, bloodwood, oak, tiger maple, curly maple, and others I'm probably forgetting. They are all shown on my website.

Straight backs too?

DSCN0369.jpg

The one in the first photo did a crack job on camp kitchen duty this past weekend. It helped get the fire going too! Great knife. Everyone needs one.

Oh man this is exactly what I want. Need to make sure I have proper funds set aside. Is there a cut off time for this?

Well the vet and auto shop went easy on me so looks like I'll be joining the fun. My first kephart and my first JK.

My buddy just headed up to Alaska to be a fishing guide for the summer and I gave him my Condor Bushlore. I loved the knife but the scandi grind wasn't my favorite for food prep. I miss the carbon steel, wood handle, and leather sheath. Well this kephart will take it to the next level. Very excited about this knife and the minor alterations that we planned.

I would love to take you up on this offer, but I have already spoken for my entire knife budget for the rest of the year.

I'll take you up on a Compact Kephart with Osage Orange, no sheath. Something to go with my Ironwood CK and Birdeye's Maple CK (#0). Email to follow.

Back